Building and Property Asset Planner
|Job Title:||Building and Property Asset Planner|
|Reference:||PC - 2 - 15|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 08:46|
The role includes the development of plans, strategies and techniques for the timely and cost-effective provision and maintenance of council owned or administered community infrastructure assets. The Asset Planner will participate in the Community Assets Team and will develop strong working relationships with all internal council departments.
- Establish clear and cost-effective methods for the provision, renewal, maintenance and replacement of building and related site infrastructure and services using asset management principles and techniques, including the preparation of asset management plans for the various asset classes related to the role.
- Work with relevant committee, associations and building tenants to ensure that council owned assets are managed in a contemporary manner.
- Monitor and review external revenue opportunities for prioritised projects and undertake grant applications for identified projects.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and elected members and determine the dissemination of information to ensure that stakeholders and members are informed of current actions and projects.
- Responsible for the budget preparation, recommended allocations and advice on annual budgets for the Project and Capital Works and operational areas relating to sport, recreation and building assets categories. Implement a whole of life asset accountability framework for building assets.
- Responsible to ensure building condition audits are undertaken and actioned as necessary.
- As required delivery of approved projects relating to building services and site infrastructure
- Experience in development plans of management for Crown Lands
- Experience in the operation of the Crown Lands Management Act (CALM)
- Individual site Asset Management Plans for a portfolio of building assets and public toilets
- Heritage conservation plans for council’s heritage built assets
- Long term planning for accessibility provisions for council’s building assets
- Asset management planning and design concepts for public toilet assets
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's