Building and Construction Development Officer
|Job Title:||Building and Construction Development Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 05 - 16|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are working with our Local Government client located in the North of Brisbane on a 6-month contract using your building and construction expertise to focus on compliance in new developments within the region. This critical role will provide specialist advice, undertake and resolve complex building and development investigations throughout the Moreton Bay municipality.
Benefits to you:
- 6-month contract
- Competitive hourly rate of $30-$40 Per Hour + Super
- Work in a growing region on complex developments
- Busy, collaborative team environment
- Investigate and report on building and development related complaints to confirm compliance with relevant legislation/industry standards including council’s planning scheme.
- Carry out complex enforcement functions to appropriately resolve building and development complaints in accordance with statutory requirements including council’s planning scheme.
- Prepare briefs of evidence and represent the Council before tribunals, the Court and other bodies as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in building certification or planning.
- Current C class drivers licence.
- Demonstrated experience relevant to the interpretation and enforcement of relevant legislation/industry standards including the council’s planning scheme, policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior building and/or planning regulatory role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's