|Job Title:||Azure Engineer|
|Salary:||Negotiable- name your rate!|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 14:32|
- 1 month contract
- Start ASAP
- Surry hills, NSW / Canberra, ACT
- Review of current configuration of Azure resources with an initial focus on the use of Azure Virtual Machines to ensure compliance with the ISM at the Protected level and scalability to support growing areas of the business.
- Implement required changes to support teams moving to use Azure Virtual Machines as the business migrates services into the environment and transfer knowledge or process to the team to manage over the long term.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure automation and provisioning services/infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience working with and hardening Azure Virtual Machines, firewall and virtual networks
- Demonstrated experience establishing best practice use of and leveraging Azure Active Directory and resource groups
- Thorough knowledge of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and current Azure and O365 environment and specifically the ability to interpret ISM requirements as they may apply to, or be interpreted against, a complete cloud-based operating environment.
- Current negative vetting level 2 clearance (NB!)
- Eligible to work in Australia
If you are available for this period and you tick the criteria, please hit apply!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 | email@example.com