Associate Project Officer
|Job Title:||Associate Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 11:32|
- January 2022 start date
- West Melbourne location and required to drive to multiple worksites
- Contract until the end of March 2022 (extension possible)
- $39 an hour + super
This role is great for someone who is hands on and has the desire to learn and evolve within IT Project Management. You will be shown the ropes and have exposure to new technology within the Infrastructure space.
You will be working autonomously and working with the Team Lead to assist the department and the right person will not be afraid to get their teeth stuck into a project and use their initiative to act quickly.
- Work collaboratively with the team to assist with multiple projects and support project deliverables to ensure everything runs smoothly and on time.
- Assist with a huge audit of the Council's IT Assets and assist with the project lifecycle.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholder and provide feedback on new technologies and concerns.
- Undertake any necessary investigative work required for the analysis of processes and policies that relate to the implementation of new technology platforms and improvements of existing technology platforms.
- Work closely with the IT Coordinator to replace or update tablets already in use by stakeholders.
- Carry out other duties as directed from to time to assist with tasks outside of the projects or to assist with the delivery of the projects.
- Risk management, accountable for the implementation and maintenance of sound risk management within the areas of responsibility.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- A relevant degree or diploma with relevant work experience.
- Developed experience with hardware builds, software deployments, installation, and rollouts across multiple work site locations.
- Ability to identify problems and find solutions.
- Strong experience with Windows environments.
- Valid Driver’s license and happy to travel between sites in a COVID safe way and environment.
- Available immediately and can commit to 3 months minimum.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's