Assistant Team Leader Community Care | Local Government
|Job Title:||Assistant Team Leader Community Care | Local Government|
|Salary:||$41 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 12:01|
- Positively impact the well being of this Council's residents, working across aged and disability services
- Work close to home in the Geelong region
- 2-month contract, full-time hours
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Assistant Team Leader Community Care to join a large progressive Council based in the Geelong region of Victoria. This opportunity is a 2-month temporary contract with an immediate start.
As the successful candidate, you will deliver high quality Community Care Services to ensure the assessed needs of older people, people with dementia, people with disabilities and their carers are being met in a way that preserves or enhances their well being. Additionally, as Assistant Team Leader, you will draw on your previous experience of directly managing a carer workforce and rostering care workers appropriately.
- Certificate IV or other tertiary qualification in Human Services or related field highly desirable
- Previous working experience in Community Care Services or Aged Care field
- Working experience with, and knowledge of, issues relating to frail aged people, people with dementia, people with disabilities and their carers
- Awareness and support of the philosophies of healthy aging, promotion of independence, non-intrusive care and general disabilities
- Knowledge of funding, HACC/CHSP guidelines and administration and Council policies and procedures
- Current Victorian driver licence mandatory
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's