Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary:||$38 - $48 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 20th January|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 15:46|
- 2 Months
- $38 - $48 per hour plus superannuation (DOE)
- 38 hours a week
- Involvement in the preparation of the Annual Budget.
- Perform monthly budget variance analysis and commentary.
- Involvement in the preparation of the monthly financial management reports and other statutory financial returns where appropriate.
- Provide meaningful, accurate and timely financial data and advice, including: purchase order profiling; capital commitment reporting; account coding; general ledger inquiry and reporting; income statement interpretation; forecasting; and budget phasing.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Council’s finance policy, procedures and systems.
- CPA / CA qualified and Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Experience in a medium to large organisation, especially in general ledger account reconciliation, account receivables management, financial analysis and budget variance analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply complex accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to use Word, Excel, and financial information systems, in particular general ledger, accounts receivables, receipting and asset modules. Experience in TechnologyOne systems would be well regarded
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coordinator Organisational Performance
Risk & Performance Admin Support Officer
$36 per hour plus superannuation
Council Planning & Performance Advisor
$45 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
HR Advisor - Employee Relations
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Band 7 ($41 per hour plus super +)