Assistant Accountant - Great Development Opportunity
|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant - Great Development Opportunity|
|Salary:||$38.90 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 12:03|
- Band 5 - $38.90 per hour plus superannuation
- Inner Suburbs
- Great professional development opportunity
- Provide support in managing the Council’s financial resources, including taxation
- Provide support in ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of Council’s financial systems, reporting and budgeting
- Provide support in the financial accounting functions of the business, including reconciliations, treasury and statutory reporting
- Contribute to the development and on-going management of Councils financial policies, procedures and systems, focusing on creating efficiencies for the business and the team.
- Ensure efficient, effective and professional services are provided to customers and stakeholders with a focus on excellence in customer service.
Get in touch today!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Strategist
$55 -$65 per hour plus superannuation
Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner
$51 - $56 per hour plus superannuation
Librarian - Training And Information Services
Team Leader - Revenue
$49 per hour plus superannuation
Community Advocacy Officer
$41.94 p/h + super