|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2022 13:17|
Public Sector People are working with a number of government organisations within Brisbane CBD.
We have multiple roles available in Brisbane CBD, Southside and northside locations.
We are looking for multiple Assistant Accountants to work with our Client in a Contract position with the possibility of extension or direct appointment.
These roles are within LOCAL and STATE government clients.
There will be ongoing training and development within the role, with a lot of support from senior members of the team. Flexible working is welcomed once trained. WFH at least 3 days a week.
This is a role that will suit someone who is looking to advance their career and be promoted into an accountant position in the not to distant future.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Contributes to the delivery of accounting and assurance activities.
- Including testing and documentation of financial controls, procedures and supporting other assurance activities as required.
- Delivers accurate and timely financial accounting and reconciliation functions
- Lead the development, testing, and maintenance of procedures and guidelines to support the organization
- Carry out complex analyses to contribute to the production of statutory and non-statutory financial reports and other disclosures
- Identify shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures.
- Investigate, analyse, design, and test small changes to financial systems
- You will be an Experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised
- Degree qualifications in business combined with specialist training and substantial experience in financial transactions management
- CPA/CA qualification desirable
- You have excellent attention to detail and pick up systems quickly.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Multiple roles available
- Pay rates of up to $43 per hour + Super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great location! Transport options closed by.
- Local, State opportunities
- Immediate starts available
- TEMP TO PERM OPTIONS
If you are interested, please apply on the link below with a WORD copy of your CV.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Business Support opportunities within Local, State or Federal Government, please contact:
T: 0401 857 515
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's