Assets Data Management Officer
|Job Title:||Assets Data Management Officer|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 17:33|
- 3-month initial contract (potential for extension)
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Tertiary qualifications in Geomatics, Surveying, Cartography or a related discipline, combined with relevant experience in this field.
- General knowledge about revaluation reporting of roads and drainage assets.
- Extensive experience in GIS data capture and data management in any software required for management of spatial data and working knowledge of engineering design and “As constructed” drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large volumes of technical data and process this detail accurately.
- Demonstrated ability in development of processes and procedures required for data delivery from contractors, including experience in reading and interpreting engineering design and “As constructed” civil drawings.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
Engineering Referral Officer
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
$43.28 p/h plus super