Asset Planning Engineer
|Job Title:||Asset Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||$114k - $121k + super (9.5%)|
|Contact Name:||Seamus McAnelly OR Matthew Larner|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 15:33|
This role will see an experienced Asset Planner/Engineer focus on strategic and tactical asset planning that meets the current and future needs of the University. The role will ensure that infrastructure mapping is accurately developed and maintained to support campus development.
Duties will include:
- Manage effective and efficient delivery and implementation of infrastructure services planning
- Manage and monitor the planning for the ongoing and future development of all the University’s build environment comprising of significant assets and budgetary resources
- Manage the development and advancement of infrastructure design standards and quality controls to ensure campus development delivers on asset management objectives
- Proactively participate in the development of project feasibilities, design review and value management undertakings as the SME.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering plus extensive experience in a similar asset planning position
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of infrastructure services master plans.
- Experience with asset mapping, management and visualisation systems
- Previous experience in a similar role with an education provider (desirable) or in a public sector setting (essential).
For a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities within the public sector please call Seamus McAnelly or Matthew Larner on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's