Asset Management & GIS Officer
|Job Title:||Asset Management & GIS Officer|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 12:01|
Reporting to Asset Management & GIS Coordinator and working in a small dynamic team.
- Maintain and develop Council’s AMS and GIS
- Collate, capture, and digitize Council’s asset data for the organization and external clients
- Actively project manage the capture of assets and asset condition data in the field
- Participation in quality assurance programs and documenting metadata to improve information integrity
- Assist with developing and reviewing asset and GIS policies
- Spatial data analysis, reporting and mapping
- Process data updates from external agencies
Bonus points if you have experience working for a high growth council (preferred not essential), however to be considered you must have some public sector experience. This council is friendly, professional and encourages a positive work life balance.
Siobhan Harris recruits GIS roles within local councils in Victoria firstname.lastname@example.org