Project Coordinator and Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator and Contract Administrator|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 1|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 06:15|
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a Project Management Team which delivers a diverse range of project scales and types mainly across Roads and Infrastructure. The team is innovative, fast paced, well-respected and highly regarded for excellence in project delivery. You will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of a range of civil and utilities projects and programs. The duties will include client liaison; project scoping, survey; design; costing; stakeholder consultation; tendering/procurement; supervising construction and defects remediation.
About the person
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates must provide a separate written statements against each of the following selection criteria:
- Possess recognised tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Landscape Architecture or other related discipline.
- Proven experience applying relevant current project management principles and practices with particular emphasis on PMBoK Principles to achieve desired outcomes.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience (typically 10 years) in the project management of a wide range of projects and programs and able to demonstrate relevant experience in contract administration; preparing tender and contract documentation; processing projects/services through the tender process; resolving complex project management and contractual issues and the ability to successfully negotiate and mediate with external organisations, government agencies and the general public.
- Proven experience working as part of a project team and interpreting project briefs and plans to meet the client’s need.
- Demonstrate sound report writing; budget; financial and problem solving skills.
- Class “C” Drivers Licence.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.