Asset Engineer / Coordinator - Signage
|Job Title:||Asset Engineer / Coordinator - Signage|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 10|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 06:00|
The successful candidate will manage the asset management strategies, systems and procedures for the City’s signage and large assets portfolio. This will involve the use and efficiency of the asset management system in
relation to managing the life-cycle of sign assets and meeting fulfill legislative, regulatory, audit and reporting requirements.
- Manage, develop and implement asset management strategies and plans, policies and procedures for all signage assets including managing the life-cycle the assets.
- Manage, develop and implement strategies for asset data capture, supervise the collection of that data and oversee the validation and integration of that data into Council’s corporate databases.
- Manage, develop and maintain data inventories and condition data for the City’s signage assets via the City’s asset management system (CAMS and GIS).
- Prepare five year rolling works programs for the maintenance, rehabilitation and renewal of all City civil infrastructure assets to optimise asset values and lives.
- Preparation and management of capital / operational budgets, including cost analysis, performance reporting and risk analysis.
- Prepare design documentation packages including detailed sign requests, message schedules, location plans, sign set-outs, interface schedules, removals schedules and other necessary documentation.
- Complete signage site surveys, audits and condition assessments, complete undertake analysis and defect reports in accordance with standards and procedures for rectification.
- Implementation of the tendering, contract and procurement services for signage contracts when required
- Coordinate the management of day-to-day operational activities of a specialised team in the provision of works by contract service providers, including chairing stakeholder, contract service provide.
- Experience in asset management principles including the development of asset management plans and strategies.
- Experience working in on Wayfinding, traffic regulated signage or similar projects.
- Substantial experience of asset management of data and systems in GIS software.
- Experience in contract management processes related to management of assets.
- Must hold current Class C drivers licence
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's