|Job Title:||Asset Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 11:02|
Reporting to the Team Leader, Business Support and Administration this role will you to provide efficient, effective, accurate and timely administration support to the department along with support to the department you will be providing information and advice to residents, organisations and individuals on matters relating to the Council's functions.
You will possess exceptional communication skills in order to assist with the investigation of complaints, along with strong Microsoft Office & Local Government system experience as you are required to process information into Council's asset and management programs, including the preparation of work requests along with routine and reactive service delivery.
- Proven experience in providing effective administration support with demonstrated computer skills in relevant Local Government systems (pathways experience essential)
- Knowledge and ability to learn and understand the services, policies and procedures relating to Engineering Operations
- Ability in managing multiple tasks, being able to prioritise and manage a busy work load
- Commitment in providing exceptional customer service in an environment of conflicting demands
- Well - developed oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.