Arts Project Officer
|Job Title:||Arts Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 09:46|
- Working within a dynamic team environment
- Be apart of Councils Arts & Events Planning
- Work close to home in Melbourne south - east
- Close to public transport links
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Arts Project Officer to join a vibrant & culturally diverse Council in Melbourne's south - east.
The main objective of this role is to provide to plan and deliver engaging and creative social media content for Council’s arts, culture and heritage
programs, to work collaboratively as part of the Cultural Development Projects Team to plan and deliver an interesting and engaging arts-based program of cultural development projects and events.
- Diploma of Business Administration, Arts, Project Management or equivalent
- Former experience in a similar role
- An understanding of online technology and social media procedures
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of cultural development programs and events with and to the local community
- Experience in administrative support and customer service,
- Experience in the delivery of arts and or cultural development programs,
- Demonstrated proficiency in a range of software applications including the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's