|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 09:01|
As the successful candidate you will ensure the successful delivery of quality, timely and cost effective project outcomes on behalf of the Business
and Information Technology Department for Council, experience working with HR related systems, including payroll, rostering and award interpretation would be desirable.
- Relevant qualifications in information technology or business analysis and significant proven detailed experience in a similar role
- Industry experience in analysing and documenting business processes
- Proven HR and Payroll related experience
- Possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in change management
This position has an immediate start. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111 or APPLY today!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Digital Transformation
$63.22 per hour plus super
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation