|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 16:16|
Working with the Coordinator of Roads and Parks Maintenance, you will Provide assessments of vegetation located on Council controlled land in accordance with sound ecological, environmental and risk management principles, Council Policy and Council planning provisions.
You will also provide arboricultural reports and advice, as well as efficient and friendly service to all clients, both internal and external. Provide high level supervision of tree related assessments and assistance to other areas as required. Provide technical advice regarding the management of trees within streets, parks and Council Properties.
This council has been utilising external consultants and wants to develop their team in-house. This is an opportunity for an arborist with Local Government experience to take ownership of the role and make an impact in this council.
- Diploma in Arboriculture or equivalent.
- Ability to undertake the assessment of the health, structure, and stability of trees.
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication and strong report writing skills.
- Secure a contract role with potential for career progression and a permanent position.
- Play a pivotal role in this council’s tree strategy.
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.