Application Support Officer (I/T)
|Job Title:||Application Support Officer (I/T)|
|Salary:||$39.24 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||February 17th|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 12:02|
- 6 Month contract, until August 2020
- $39.24 per hour, plus superannuation
- 38 hr weeks
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing specialist support to internal staff in the efficient and effective use of Council's Corporate Applications, Intranet and nominated websites.
General Duties include:
- Provide high level support and maintenance for Council's Corporate Applications. Applications include Intranet, Council’s nominated websites, property information system, document management systems and Desktop productivity systems.
- Maintain application knowledge and skills to support, test and implement Corporate Applications, Intranet, Council's nominated
websites, online requests/forms and automated workflow processes in accordance with user requirements and Council standards.
- Liaise with Vendors regarding product support requests from lodgement to resolution.
- Provide specialist advice and expertise to internal staff in the efficient and effective use of Council's Corporate Applications, Intranet and Council’s nominated websites.
- Provide second level technical solutions and assistance with third level technical solutions in regards to Council's Corporate Applications, Intranet and Council’s nominated websites.
- Assist with the administration and support of Council's IT systems and associated software and databases.
- Provide high level troubleshooting and feedback to assist level 3 staff with problem resolution.
- Provide second level Service Desk Support and assist with staffing of the Service Desk as required by the Operations Team
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking the functions of this position in a large corporate environment, Local government exp beneficial
- Appropriate tertiary qualification eg Certificate IV in Information Technology is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with Sharepoint, Pathway, Opentext eDocs DM and Cloud based solutions would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing reports or accessing data in corporate applications. Demonstrated competence in the use of Microsoft Office and corporate templates.
- Knowledge and understanding of Property Information software; its links to spatial systems and other related software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Land Titles information and property subdivision processing desirable, or the ability to acquire such knowledge within a short time frame.
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.