Application Support Officer -
|Job Title:||Application Support Officer -|
|Reference:||Pc - 9 - 23|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Application Support Officer to join our local council client based in the south of Brisbane. You will be required to provide high level support and maintenance for the organisations corporate applications including Intranet, nominated websites, property information system, document management systems and Desktop productivity systems.
- Maintain application knowledge and skills to support, test and implement Corporate Applications, Intranet, Council's nominated websites, online requests/forms and automated workflow processes in accordance with user requirements and Council standards.
- Liaise with Vendors regarding product support requests from lodgement to resolution.
- Provide specialist advice and expertise to internal staff in the efficient and effective use of Council's Corporate Applications, Intranet and Council’s nominated websites.
- Provide second level technical solutions and assistance with third level technical solutions in regards to Council's Corporate Applications, Intranet and Council’s nominated websites.
- Assist with the administration and support of Council's IT systems and associated software and databases.
- Provide high level troubleshooting and feedback to assist level 3 staff with problem resolution.
- Provide second level Service Desk Support and assist with staffing of the Service Desk as required by the Operations Team Leader
- Work in conjunction with key stakeholders to determine new opportunities for application, Intranet and nominated websites improvement. Provide feedback and implement changes.
- Provide technical guidance, training and support in relation to applications and work requests to the Operations Team as well other support teams if and when required.
- Provide onsite Intranet training to content owners. Work closely with and provide regular advice to the Operation Team Leader in relation to Operational support issues.
- Prepare and maintain the Documentation for Corporate Applications, Intranet and Council’s nominated websites.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking the functions of this position in a large corporate environment.
- Possession of an appropriate tertiary qualification e.g. Certificate IV in Information Technology is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with Pathway, Opentext eDocs DM and Cloud based solutions would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing reports or accessing data in corporate applications.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of Microsoft Office and corporate templates.
- Knowledge and understanding of Property Information software; its links to spatial systems and other related software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Land Titles information and property subdivision processing desirable, or the ability to acquire such knowledge within a short time frame.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's