Application Support Officer
|Job Title:||Application Support Officer|
|Start Date:||Early December|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2021 09:52|
- Early December start date
- South East Melbourne location (currently WFH with the view to return to the office)
- 3-month contract with possible extension
- $40 - $55 an hour + super
- Plan and implement regular system upgrades to leverage the new features and upgrades of the Business Systems.
- Work closely with vendors and business clients to ensure the systems and business requirements are met.
- Undertake routine data audits to ensure system accuracy is maintained.
- Suggest improvements and implement changes to the organisation’s enterprise in accordance with the change management procedure.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of user manuals and other documentation to support the Business Systems.
- Determine the root cause of issues, address the issues, and communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the administration of the day-to-day operations.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- A relevant degree or diploma with relevant work experience.
- Experience with Windows and Active Directory
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues
- Process mapping and service delivery experience desirable
- Must be able to communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders clearly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage third party vendors regarding system improvements, issue resolution, project timelines and availability.
- Must have an up-to-date Police Check
- Must have a Working with Children Check
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's