Administrator - Building Services
|Job Title:||Administrator - Building Services|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 17:33|
Your role will be to provide high quality administrative support and high quality customer liaison and service to the community and Council's Building Services Team.
This is an urgent requirement for a busy council, as such you must have experience using Civica/Authority systems to be considered for this role.
Competitive hourly rate with an inner metro council.
- Experience working within a Building Services environment would be highly regarded.
- Must have Local Government experience and comfortable using Civica Authority as no systems training will be provided.
- Commitment and demonstrated ability to providing timely and professional advice and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of computer skills (particularly accurate and speedy data entry skills) including word processing using Microsoft Word and use of databases which involve data-entry and the searching of historical records.
- Excellent time management skills, be able to plan and organise.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's