Administration Support Officer
|Job Title:||Administration Support Officer|
|Salary:||$30.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 13:01|
Reporting to the Coordinator of Maternal & Child Health this position will see you tasked with developing and maintaining administrative assistance and support to the operations of the Maternal and Child Health and Immunisation Service.
You will be required to undertake all administrative tasks associated with supporting the branch along with providing high levels of customer service for residents seeking information about the Maternal & Child Health and Immunisation Services.
- High level of interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work within a team and effectively communication with varying levels of staff and external customers
- Well – developed word processing and data processing skills
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative support role
- Exceptional time management skills and experience working under direct supervision
- Experience using a Maternal & Child Health software system
- Previous experience in Local Government
- Valid Police Check and Working with Children's check required if successful