Administration Officer - Parking Services
|Job Title:||Administration Officer - Parking Services|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 10:46|
To provide high quality administration to the Parking Services office of Council in Melbourne’s inner suburbs!
- Work in an area easily accessible by public transport.
- Plenty of café and shopping options close by
- Attractive hourly rate
- Add to your CV with a prestigious inner metro council.
Public Sector People have partnered with an Inner City Council to bring on an Administrator to support Council’s Parking Services team on an initial 4 week contract with the potential to develop into an on-going opportunity.
Your role will be to provide a high quality service to residents, business and vehicle drivers who require information regarding Council’s Parking Services. You will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Parking Services Unit.
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and plan and organise own work to carry out assigned duties efficiently and effectively;
- Identify and recommend to the Senior Administration Officer improvements to administrative operations and procedures;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate, negotiate and resolve concerns.
- Ability to deal pleasantly, clearly and tactfully with both internal and external customers, both directly and over the phone;
- Some experience in a customer service role is essential.
- Experience working in the Public Sector is highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's