Administration Officer - Manningham
|Job Title:||Administration Officer - Manningham|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 15:33|
The responsibilities of your role is to provide administration support to the Operations unit, to maintain databases, computerized filing along with acting as the point of contact for member of the public and staff in respect of the departments services.
- Previous experience working with a Local Government setting
- Experience with systems such as; Proclaim, TRIM & P&R or similar
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience supporting large teams & managing conflicting priorities
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Willingness to obtain National Police Check if successful
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's