Information Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer|
|Salary:||$40-$45 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 16:02|
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer west
- Contract through until December 2020
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
- Role will be a mix of remote and onsite working
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Information Management Officer to join a council in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a temporary contract through until December 2020 with an immediate start.
Assisting with the delivery of a program of records management in accordance with Standards set by the Keeper of Public Records, working within the Corporate Services Department, you will assist with the sorting, registration and distribution of mail and corporate information. Additionally, you will maintain the archival process of hard copy documents.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information/Records Management or substantial experience in a formal record keeping environment.
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in the operation of information management services, such as correspondence registration, digitisation plans, business classification schemes, sentencing, storage, disposal and retrievals of files.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and provision of record keeping
- Demonstrated experience in the management of information management operational risk monitoring, control and reporting.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to enable clear and concise communication to all stakeholders
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- If successful, a police check will be required
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or other Information or Records Management opportunities within public sector, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on 03 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's