Administration Officer (HR )
|Job Title:||Administration Officer (HR )|
|Salary:||$32.08 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||Mid January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 05:15|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Administration support officer to join our regional council based in Strathpine. This role will provide administrative support and general assistance to the busy Human Resources Department.
- Provide administrative support and general assistance within the HR department ensuring appropriate communication of any matters or emerging issues requiring attention.
- Provide appropriate responses to customer’s enquiries and issues and process booking requests for council facilities.
- Provide positive customer service experiences which enhance the perception of council through effective communication and problem solving.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other business documentation.
- Effectively navigate and interpret workplace information systems and resources and undertake duties in accordance with relevant council policies, procedures, work instructions and service standards.
- Be proactive as a customer advocate, providing suggestions for service improvement and assisting in the review of processes.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Experience in recruitment processes and undertaking administration for a range of recruitment functions.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop proficiency and acquire the knowledge of council’s policies, practices, procedures, resources and systems.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with council’s corporate systems.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, contribute to a positive work environment and with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's