Administration Officer - Development Applications
|Job Title:||Administration Officer - Development Applications|
|Reference:||PC - 8 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced administration officer to assist with development Applications in the Tech One Project team. This role will be perfect for someone seeking a local council position that is driven and will be able to manage high workloads. Detail oriented and physically able to put onsite notices on properties around the LGA.
- Provide quality administrative and operational support for the development assessment unit.
- Undertake administration projects as required.
- Answer citizen enquiries and acknowledge and distribute incoming correspondence
- Prepare development application and related files, advertisements, notification letters, general correspondence, mail outs, memos and documents/plans for the development assessment section and other sections within the division as required.
- Book and organise meetings for staff in the development assessment team
- Install site notices in association with the student planner
- Update databases to track the progress of development applications and other related activities.
- Prepare and issue determinations, including stamping of plans and letters to objectors / interested parties
- Redacting documents for DA tracking and maintenance of the contents register
- Act in the team lead position for development support.
- High level administration skills including experience in development applications.
- High level computer skills and Tech one highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- High level customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's