Administration Officer - Building Maintenance
|Job Title:||Administration Officer - Building Maintenance|
|Salary:||$30.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 10:47|
Public Sector People are an approved Victorian Local Government provider and are currently inviting applications for the role of Administration Officer to join a Council in Melbourne's inner suburbs on the Building Maintenance team.
The position reports directly to the Coordinator and as the successful candidate you will provide a high level of administrative and records management support to the organisation. You will also act as the first point of contract for the Department, providing information to a range of staff, contractors and customers in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
Strong knowledge and use with systems such as Trim, Technology1 & MS Office highly desirable.
- Provide high quality administrative support to the department
- Provide high level of customer service for all internal and external customers of the department
- Assist and contribute to the continuous improvement of the department
- Maintain a high level of accuracy information and records
- Experience with procurement / purchasing / contracts also desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software
- Experience in the use of TRIM & Tech1 Application
- Experience working within Local Government
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's