|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$37.18 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 09:02|
As the successful candidate, you will be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries, providing advice and information around Aged Care and Disability assessment services. Additionally, you will manage referrals through the My Aged Care Assessor portal and other electronic referral systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of Commonwealth Aged Care and HACCPYP policy and program guidelines
- An understanding of the community support needs of older people, younger people with a disability and their carers, including people from diverse backgrounds
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a Local Government environment and/or Aged and Disability experience desirable
- If successful, a police check will be undertaken
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's