|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$29.29 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 09:17|
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager you will be responsible for managing the daily administration functions within the team, Aged and Disability Services inclusive though not limited to Community Bus, Home Maintenance and Volunteer services the position is the customer interface of these services.
The major accountability of the role is to provide accurate and timely administrative support to the program supervisors within Depot and Volunteer services, with a focus on customer service to clients, their families and the broader community that rely on the services.
- Post-Secondary qualification/training in office administration or equivalent.
- Extensive experience working in customer service, and with aged persons and people with disabilities
- Extensive experience working with aged persons and people with disabilities.
- Computer skills with proficiency in the use of MS Office word, Excel, Access and Outlook and the use of appropriate software applications in order to maintain a high standard of electronic record management system and document presentation.
- The ability to foster cooperation and assistance in working relationships with other staff.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and capacity to meet deadlines in a varied and busy environment
- Ideally successful candidate will have experience with CareLink Plus software.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's