|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:04|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our local Council client in North Brisbane. This is a contract position for 3 months and will be providing executive administration support across the Council.
- Provide administrative support and general assistance within the department ensuring appropriate communication of any matters or emerging issues requiring attention.
- Provide appropriate responses to customer enquiries relating to the programs and services delivered by the department.
- Assist with the department’s procurement function; liaise with suppliers and stakeholders, obtain quotes, raise purchase orders, process invoices, reconcile credit cards and provide information.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other business documentation.
- Effectively navigate and interpret workplace information systems and resources and undertake duties in accordance with relevant Council policies, procedures, work instructions and service standards.
- Enhance service provision by providing suggestions for service improvement and assisting in the development and review of processes.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop proficiency and acquire the knowledge of Council’s policies, practices, procedures, resources and systems.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
- Well-developed written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to prepare business documentation to a professional standard.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's