|Job Title:||Administration officer|
|Salary:||$27.55 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 14:46|
Benefits to you:
- $27.55/hour + super
- 6-month contract
- Mid-July start
- Great working culture
- Responsible for the receipting of goods and services delivered to RCM in Council’s financial system.
- Responsible for matching delivery dockets with invoices, seek approval from appropriate officers and validate blanket order invoices against RCM contract pricing.
- Monitor Open Purchase orders and follow up with relevant stakeholder.
- Responsible for reconciliation and submission of Corporate Credit Card transactions for RCM cardholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a financial environment as well as competency and practical knowledge in the 'procure to pay'
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a member of a team, and communicate and respond effectively to a wide range
of stakeholders, whilst building and maintaining good relationships.
- Ability to communicate financial concepts in plain language to non-financial stakeholders.
- Computer literacy skills, at an intermediate level with practical skills in Excel and financial systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Alternatively please call Lucia Schefermann for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity on (03) 8535 3100.