|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$32.08 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||23 March 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 14:35|
Take a long-term contract opportunity with MBRC working within their Waste Services unit in Strathpine. This will suit an experienced Administration Officer who can commit to a 6-month contract role.
Benefits to you:
- 6-month contract
- $32.08/hr + super
- Work close to home in Strathpine
- Provide high level administration support to the Waste Services Unit in the day to day activities of Waste Management Operations and Facility Operations.
- Provide support to the Operational team for Customer Requests, including resident and contractor liaison and field crew requests
- Provide support for Facilities administration including processing of invoices and purchase orders, customer and account enquiries.
- Assist the Operational team with contract administration, including enquiries.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of the Public Amenities cleaning programmes.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient operation of Event Bin allocations to community events across the region.
- Undertake general administrative duties associated with the role, such as maintaining data integrity and preparing reports.
- Experience in an Administration role within Local (preferred), State or Federal government
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated experience with computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite of programs, and ideally Councils software i.e. Pathways, Tech1
- Demonstrated time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Well-developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please call Lucia Schefermann on 03 8535 3100 | email@example.com