|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 12 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 06:01|
Public Sector People is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to assist the Building Construction and Maintenance section with our local government client. You will have a strong customer service ethic, along with the drive and commitment to work within a large and diverse organisation.
You will provide administrative support to the Building Construction and Maintenance section and be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, preparing correspondence and minutes of meetings, along with the provision of administrative support services to the section.
- Provide administrative support and general assistance within the department ensuring appropriate communication of any matters or emerging issues requiring attention.
- Provide appropriate responses to customer’s enquiries and issues and process booking requests for council facilities.
- Provide positive customer service experiences which enhance the perception of council through effective communication and problem solving.
- Effectively navigate and interpret workplace information systems and resources and undertake duties in accordance with relevant council policies, procedures, work instructions and service standards.
- Be proactive as a customer advocate, providing suggestions for service improvement and assisting in the review of processes.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop proficiency and acquire the knowledge of council’s policies, practices, procedures, resources and systems.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with council’s corporate systems.
- Solid experience in an administrative function or similar role
- Local Council experience and experience using technology one in creating work orders and purchase orders highly advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next contract opportunity please apply via the appropriate link with a CV attached.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's