|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$28 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 11:17|
- Contract though until the end of Jan 2020
- Work close to home in Melbourne's north -east suburbs
- Further your Council knowledge & support council on an as needs basis across multiple departments
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Administration Officer to join a council in Melbourne's north - east on an initial contract through until 31st Jan 2020.
As the successful candidate you will be trained in Council systems in order to support and provide a range of administration functions across Council.
- Previous experience in Customer Focused role
- Proven self motivation & initiative
- Highly developed written & verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications including MS Office
- Proven Administration & Business Support within a large organisation
- Open to a role on an as needs basis
- Current Victorian Police Check or willingness to obtain if successful
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$30.15 p/h + super
Administration & Business Support Officers
Business Service Officer
$28 p/h plus super
Customer Service Officer - Expressions of Interest
Community Grants Officer - Local Government
$38.36 per hour plus superannuation