|Job Title:||HR Generalist|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 12:46|
- Start ASAP
- 6 month contract
- Competitive Pay Rate
- To coordinate the advertising and recruitment and selection process.
- To coordinate the management of employee maintenance, casual conversion and position changes
- To provide general Human Resources Management (HRM) advice and support to Council departments.
- To ensure that relevant information on the Human Resources Information System (CHRIS21) is managed and maintained accurately.
- To provide a high level of customer service and liaise with staff at all levels whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Relevant experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
- Relevant experience in the coordination and administration of recruitment and selection processes including pre-employment checks.
- Ability to interpret and follow guidelines, policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications including word and excel, and knowledge of specialised software packages, including a Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Ability to manage competing work priorities and provide timely professional and accurate information whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare and provide high quality, accurate documentation, reports and correspondence
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's