|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 12:02|
The position reports directly to the Coordinator of Building Services and as the successful candidate you will provide a high level of administrative, systems support to assist with the smooth operation of Council’s Building Services Department. You will be responsible for the provision of high level customer service by telephone and counter including providing basic technical information.
- Provide high quality administrative support to the Building Services team
- Provide high level of customer service for all internal and external customers of the department
- Assist and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Building Services operations
- Maintain a high level of accuracy information and records relating to Building Services functions and duties including; building permits, occupancy permits. Notices, orders, inspection results and property information requests.
- Knowledge of Local Government and Building Industry regulatory systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software
- Experience in the use of Pathway Application
- Experience working within Local Government
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's