|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 20|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 10:32|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Local Council Client based in Sydney CBD. This will be perfect for someone looking there next contract role and available for an ASAP start. This role is a component of a large exciting project which aims to transfer the City's key planning approval functions into a digital framework.
- Insert data by inputting textual, numerical, tabular and image format information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Keep information confidential
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Data entry and administration experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's