|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an administration officer to join our local council client based in Strathpine on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will provide administration support and assistance to the various teams within the Human Resources Department.
- Act as a point of contact for team members by providing sound advice, innovation and problem solving for management.
- Be responsible for the routing of electronic and hard copy correspondence throughout the department with accuracy and timeliness.
- Deal with telephone, email and fax enquiries in an accurate and customer focused manner.
- Undertake data entry tasks with accuracy and proficiency, and assist in the completion of various administrative processes as required.
- Assist to review processes within the team with an emphasis on process improvement and relationship development.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, approved standards, policies and procedures relating to the department’s practices and processes.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s software programs.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's