|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||Pc- 9 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:16|
This role is in the Environmental Health and Immunisation Program. The successful administration officer will need to be able to hold a blue card, complete first aid training, agree to receive vaccinations and gold a current driving license. Some after hours work may be required on a roster basis for immunisation clinics held Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Administration duties
- Data entry
- Creating letters and documents
- Attending school and community immunisation clinics,
- Exceptional customer service (internal and external
- Cash handling and finance management
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to deal with other officers with tact, understanding and encouragement in performance of duties
- Demonstrated sound communication skills with ability to deal with clients at all levels and to make prompt reliable decisions within bounds of allocated responsibilities
- Possess the ability to work as a team member through active involvement in the pursuit of the objectives of the Branch. This will require participation, co-operation, understanding and a harmonious attitude to others
- Must have First Aid and Working With Children Check
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.