|Job Title:||Engagement Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 16:16|
- Contract 6 months
- Negotiable hourly rate dependent on experience
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
- Work with prestigious inner metro council
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Engagement advisor to join a local council based on the Melbourne CBD Fringe on an initial 6 month contract.
Seeking professional with extensive community engagement & communications experience as part of the Strategic Engagement team you will be responsible for planning & delivering community engagement programs along with developing communications to support these.
This position requires you to build constructive & long lasting working relationships, providing advice and support to managers, coordinators and staff on developing and implementing community engagement and communication strategies across the organisation.
- Provide specialist advice, research and support to the Strategic Engagement team in delivering the objectives of the organisational Communications and Engagement Framework
- Provide specialist advice and support to staff and managers along with relevant project teams in the development, implementation and evaluation of community engagement strategies
- Identify engagement risks and collaborate within Council to develop and implement strategies to reduce the risk
- Promote cross-collaboration across Council in order to meet objectives and get best outcomes for the organisation
- Explore and implement new ideas, innovations and market research to improve community engagement practices
- Analyse and report on engagement findings to project managers and key stakeholders
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on 03 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's