|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 8 - 25|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 06:15|
This role is in the Environmental Health and Immunisation Program. Knowledge of Pathway, AIR, Winvaccs advantageous. The administration officer will be involved in assisting at school and community immunisation clinics.
Some rostered after hours work may be required (Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings). Other office duties include data entry, letter generation, responding to phone calls.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrated ability and experience in undertaking administration functions.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with customer enquiries in a professional and tactful manner, and make prompt and reliable decisions within the bounds of allocated responsibilities and delegations.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in data entry, enquiries and reporting in corporate database systems.
- Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to proactively plan for and address multiple or competing customer priorities to ensure required outcomes are achieved within required time-frames.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders (including customers and suppliers), communicating and problem solving constructively to ensure required outcomes are achieved for Council and customers.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Managing data promptly and accurately
- Ensuring that operational sections of the Program have the administrative assistance they require to deliver outcomes
- Helping to ensure compliance with the organisation's financial management standards
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.