|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 11:32|
- Work close to home in Melbourne's east
- Excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Administration Assistant to join a successful Governance team within a Eastern based Council commencing ASAP on an initial 2 month contract.
The position is 1 of 2 Administration / Governance officers and requires the successful candidate to apply their interpersonal skills to facilitate positive responses to key activities & processes required in the role.
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient, effective & confidential administration support to Council. Preparation and management of accurate documentation is key in this role, along with displaying and providing strong and high level customer service to both internal Council staff and external residents and stakeholders.
- Proven skills in providing administrative and secretarial support in a confidential team based environment
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Demonstrated advanced experience in MS Office, especially in creating, formatting & editing complex Word and Excel documents
- Experience in using InfoCouncil, TRIM & Pathway or similar Council based systems
- Previous experience providing support on a range of administrative activities, agendas, minutes, presentations & reports
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's