|Job Title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary:||$30.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 09:16|
The Operations Administration Officer provides support to all the service units within the centre this includes; waste management, cleansing & street sweeping, roads & infrastructure, fleet management, waste recovery centre & waste education.
This award winning council is offering an initial contract until October 2018 & seeking a candidate with exceptional written communication skills as you will be tasked with correspondence coming into the unit.
- Previous experience in a similar role, environment & organisation
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent skills in the use of MS Office Suite & Outlook
- Experience in the Council Customer Request System; Authority, Pathway, Merit, Tech1 or similar
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to prepare reports, correspondence, agendas and minutes
- Ability to remain calm & listen to residents queries with the ability to gain cooperation from residents, members of the public & other members of the organisation
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's