Administration Facilities Coordinator (Facilities Management/Building Services)
|Job Title:||Administration Facilities Coordinator (Facilities Management/Building Services)|
|Start Date:||2 Weeks|
|Reference:||PC - 06 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul cullen|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 06:46|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Administration Facilities Coordinator to join our Local Government council in South Brisbane. The successful candidate will coordinate activities relating to the maintenance and asset management of City Administration Facilities to achieve the programs objectives in accordance with the Corporate Plan.
- Knowledge and understanding of the various Australian Standards and Building Codes, including the National Construction Code.
- Experience in Facilities Management across multiple sites and in multi-story occupied buildings.
- Ability to coordinate and provide instructions to various trades and professional contractors.
- Experience in delivering quality customer service as a technical expert who can translate complex information into simple concepts to facilitate customer understanding and manage expectations.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills across a diverse range of disciplines and technical areas (building and maintenance as well as audio-visual equipment).
- Ability to make timely and appropriate decisions which minimise impact and optimise budget utilisation for the organisation.
- Experience in the leadership and management of an effective multidisciplinary team.
- Qualifications within project management and or trade qualifications or equivalent work experience to obtain such qualification/s is highly desirable.
To succeed in this role you need to have a proven track record in:
- Facilities Management – effectively managing the facilities to ensure they are maintained to a level which meets or exceeds those required for statutory compliance for relevant codes.
- Project Management – delivering on agreed project outcomes on time and budget with stakeholder engagement throughout the project life-cycle.
- Leadership – engaging and motivating staff by setting clear direction and enabling them to produce quality outcomes.
- Stakeholder relationships – delivering excellent customer service to individuals and businesses; building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Decision Making – following a robust and rigorous process to ensure sound decisions and contributing to continuous improvement of Program outcomes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's