|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||29.29 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 14:33|
The objective of this role is to support the Procurement team in the catch up of a back log of contracting documents that require cleansing & checking to ensure the most up to date and accurate record is saved in Council's systems.
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Possess excellent customer service skills in order to assist with high volume of calls
- The ability to plan and manage your time effectively
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Developed office management skills including the ability to use and initiate recommendations to the office systems
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion regarding this or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's