|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Reference:||PC - 3 - 5|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 09:01|
The role will be responsible for assisting with the Waste, Animals and Emergency Services section by carrying out nominated administrative duties in order to meet the section’s business needs.
- Responsible for the invoicing and payment of accounts.
- Collect, process and respond to information to facilitate communication flow.
- Administer relevant legislative requirements, policies and current standards.
- Allocated tasks are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Communicate ideas and explain legislation and regulations to customer from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Deliver services to meet agreed performance standards.
- Perform allotted duties without supervision.
- Promote of the image of Council’s as an effective organisation.
- Provide expert advice and information to customers on sectional activities.
- Undertake scheduled workplace-learning programmes
- Relevant experience in accordance with requirements outlined in the position description.
- Appropriate qualifications or demonstrated capabilities.
- High-level oral and written communication skills including sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate various computer programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Local Government Experience would be highly advantageous.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's