Administration & Rostering Officer
|Job Title:||Administration & Rostering Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 10:33|
- To provide a range of administration services to the Community Care Services department.
- Attend to all enquiries, internal and external.
- Receive referrals and provide information to the public about Council's Aged and Disability Services
- Rostering of Aged Care services for the community
- Monitor debtors and pursue, in consultation with supervisor, outstanding amounts.
- Deal with staff enquiries about roster details, client care requirements, pay or other matters.
- Maintenance of office equipment, stock, stationery and individual portfolios as directed by supervisor.
- Proficient and accurate use of a wide range of software applications, GoldCare would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in Rostering within Aged Care
- Organisational skills with capacity to prioritise work, meet competing demands and timelines with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of community services and agencies involved in community care
- Administrative experience in an office environment, with experience in word processing, spreadsheet and data base software packages, accounts payable and receivable, and data entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and sensitivity in dealing with others
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's