Administration & Rostering Officer
|Job Title:||Administration & Rostering Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 10:33|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Administration Assistant to join a large Council in Melbourne's south east within the Community Care division. You will be responsible for providing a quality clerical and administrative service to the Community Care Services department. It is imperative to assist and provide administrative support to the respective team's Community Care Workers, as well as the customer service focus to clients, their families and the broader community.
- To provide a range of administration services to the Community Care Services department.
- Attend to all enquiries, internal and external.
- Receive referrals and provide information to the public about Council's Aged and Disability Services
- Rostering of Aged Care services for the community
- Monitor debtors and pursue, in consultation with supervisor, outstanding amounts.
- Deal with staff enquiries about roster details, client care requirements, pay or other matters.
- Maintenance of office equipment, stock, stationery and individual portfolios as directed by supervisor.
- Proficient and accurate use of a wide range of software applications, GoldCare would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in Rostering within Aged Care
- Organisational skills with capacity to prioritise work, meet competing demands and timelines with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of community services and agencies involved in community care
- Administrative experience in an office environment, with experience in word processing, spreadsheet and data base software packages, accounts payable and receivable, and data entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and sensitivity in dealing with others