Digital Content Producer
|Job Title:||Digital Content Producer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 15:46|
Working within an agile product development team, transform the online service experience for Council's customers by crafting content that is accessible, effective and designed around user needs.
- Information technology including knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and basic desktop publishing
- Relevant tertiary qualification and extensive experience, or lesser qualifications with a proven track record in a similar position.
- Skills in HTML/CSS
- Experience using web content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress
- Sound knowledge of writing for the web and WCAG 2 0 website accessibility principles
- Familiarity with file formats for graphic design, desktop publishing, internet, audio, video and how to best publish them online
This position has an immediate start. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111 or APPLY today!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's