Administration & Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Administration & Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:01|
- Contract through until EOFY 2019 with potential to extend
- Potential for on-going contract or permanent role
- Gain work with an inner city council
- Close to public transport links
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Administration & Business Support Officer to join an inner city Council on a initial contract through until end of June 2019.
The main objective of this role is to provide administrative support to the City Works & Assets team to ensure efficient and effective outcomes for all internal & external stakeholders. This role would suit an individual that has previous experience within a Council setting ideally within a technical support capacity.
- Previous experience within Local Government or similar environment
- Proven experience in a technical, Council environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience with the systems such as Oracle, TRIM, Pathway, Authority or similar
- Understanding of Councils operations highly regarded
- Competent oral and written communication skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's