|Job Title:||Accounts Payable|
|Salary:||$38.36 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 11:16|
This opportunity is a full time, temporary contract with an immediate start for 3 weeks initially.
- Process creditor invoices including reviewing of invoices, encoding of invoice and filing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with suppliers and staff in response to outstanding invoices and payment queries.
- Reconcile various specific Ledger accounts G/R and I/R and Creditor statements.
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Council’s policies and procedures.
- Check that the goods receipting process is adhered to before entering invoices for payment.
- Demonstrated accounts payable experience.
- Sound knowledge of GST and BAS principles
- Knowledge of Accounts payable month end processes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.